Wednesday 18 March 2015

Safe Products to Create Sore, Red Eyes

Makeup Artist, Courtney Little (2014) First Look: KRYOLAN EYE BLOOD | Courtney Little. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPF1108FpJs

I want Miss Havisham to have sore, red eyes. As red is sometimes a worrying colour to put in the eyes due to the pigment used to create it I researched other ways to achieve this. I found a video on Kyrolans Eye Blood.
Eyeblood 20 ml | Kryolan - Professional Make-up (no date) Available at: https://us.kryolan.com/product/eyeblood-20-ml

This product is designed specifically to go into the eyes. It makes the eyes appear bloodshot and sore which is what I wanted to achieve however it also makes the client cry blood tears. This isnt something I wanted and so I carried on researching safe things to use on the eye to achieve what I wanted to achieve. 

I found that Kyrolan also did a 'safe for eyes' red eyeliner pencil and so I decided this is what I needed as it would make the rims of the eyes appear sore and aggravated from lack of sleep and tears.


No comments:

Post a Comment