Sunday 22 March 2015

First Practice of Miss Havisham


This was my first practice of the eye look. I realised that it didnt show up well on camera and that I needed to enhance it. I wanted the eyes look look red and sore as if Miss Havisham stayed up all night crying. Although this was achieved in person the makeup wasnt strong enough to show up on camera and it was clear I would have to apply more. 
This was a good test for me to see how far I had to go with the makeup until it was visible under harsh lights and on camera. I learnt that a lot more makeup is needed than that to be worn under natural light. 

Next time I will make the colours a lot stronger. I also think the base needs to be paler to really reflect the lack of sunlight Miss Havisham would have had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment