Wednesday 29 April 2015

Claudia Face Charts


This is a face chart where I thought about making most of Claudia's face scaley using the fishnet tights method. I wanted to give her yellow contacts to really accentuate the lizard theme. However I thought this look was very flat and "expected" of an alligator woman.

On this face chart I wanted to make Claudia a little more glamorous. I stuck with the 1950's time and gave her a slight cat eye and deep red lip. Although I did like this I didnt think it represented her ichthyosis in anyway.

This is my final facechart. Im really happy with this design. Not only does she have 2D scales using the fish net tights method. I have layered this up by using Tissue paper stuck on with liquid latex to achieve a 3D dry skin effect. I think this is the idea I will run with. Im excited to see how I can produce this on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment